Daiwa’s Automatic Tournament Drag uses an improved drag grease that exhibits a low viscosity at rest, yet becomes more viscous immediately after drag start up. This reduce initial drag start-up inertia and combined with the structural changes of the ATD Drag System results in a smoother drag from the initial hook up.
A one-piece frame eliminates the use of traditional two-piece body & sideplate construction. A single piece body utilises a screw-in engine plate to house the main gear, reducing flex and twist under load creating a sealed mechanism. The elimination of the side plate has also allowed for a more compact body design. MQ technology not only makes reels stronger & better sealed, but also more compact.
- MAG SEALED
|REEL LIMITED WARRANTY CARD
- This limited warranty is only valid for Daiwa reels within the period of ONE (1) year from date of purchase.
- Reel with warranty card is entitled for ONE (1) year free servicing.
- There will be free replacement for each piece parts ONCE within the warranty period.
- This Warranty does not cover damage to the external/internal appearances or accessories supplied together with the products.
- This warranty is not valid for reels that have been tempered, modified, subject to repair by an unamortized party, or has been subjected to alteration, abuse or damage caused by the owner’s failure to provide routine maintenance.
- This warranty card must be filled in with details of the owner (complete with dealer’s company chop) and g return to Daiwa, accompanied by original copy of dated sales receipt upon service requirement. Incomplete information on the card will VOID the warranty and the service fee will be chargeable even within warranty period.
- This warranty is only valid for products distributed by Daiwa In Malaysia and Brunei only.
- Freight cost (from owner to retailer shop or vise versa) will be bared by the owner
- DAIWA reserves the rights to amend the above terms from time to time without prior notice.
- For Electric Reel, please refer to DAIWA ELECTRIC REEL WARRANTY REGULATION CARD (inside box).